"Mmm" Minty Brownies
While asking a group of kids, who wants mint chocolate or plain chocolate. Much to my surprise the unanimous answer was mint chocolate!
Author: Mama C friend of empoweringthefamily
Recipe type: Dessert
1 box brownie mix- (18-19.5 oz)
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbs. water
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅛ cup flour
- 1 - 10 ounce package of creme de menthe baking candies
- ( or chop up after dinner mint chocolates)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make teaspoon scoop balls and place on parchment paper.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for two minutes.