Hungarian Coconut Chicken
This meal is versatile, tasty, and easy to prepare in advance. You can also adapt it to your dietary needs.
Recipe type: Quick DInner
- 3 Chicken Breasts in 1 inch cubes
- 1- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 TB oil or coconut oil
- ½ onion sliced
- After cooking:
- 1 Cup of sour Cream (can use yogurt or coconut milk)
- ½ cup of white wine or cooking wine or chicken broth
- Place all items except sour cream and wine in a bag to freeze or refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Time to Stir fry. (If frozen, partially break apart to heat.)
- Take off the heat.
- Stir in wine, sour cream or substitutes.
- Serve over rice, quinoa or broccoli.